Monday 8 October 2012

Singapore Chilli Crab at The Seafood Restaurant

I am grateful for this review from Steve Counter who recently enjoyed this dish (and others) at Rick Stein's Seafood Restaurant in Padstow.   I remember a demonstration on how to prepare this crab when I attended the  Rick Stein Seafood School several years ago.



'I have to say that choosing a main course at Rick Stein's Seafood Restaurant was nearly an
impossible task as I would quite happily eat them all. However after 15 minutes deliberation I plumped for the Singapore Chilli Crab.

Well what to say - if you like working hard for your food then this is a must. When your course 
arrives you must have well over a kilo of what can only be described as gorgeous, full flavoured whole crab with so much white meat, all stir-fried with garlic, ginger, chilli and coriander. Every mouthful was a good as the next, superbly cooked and totally amazing. Wow, wow wow.'  
Steve Counter 6/10/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment